Get out of the city and experience the Australian bush like never before!! The Australian Reptile Park is the best family FUN day out! Exciting wildlife shows, loads of animal interaction and great customer service is what we are famous for!
• Meet Elvis, the crankiest crocodile in Australia
• See reptiles up-close and meet loads of cuddly Aussie animals
• Professional photos with furry and scaly new friends
• Venomous snake and funnel web spider milkings – the only place to see this in Australia!
• Children’s reptilian adventure playground
• Animal Encounters - get up close and personal with our animals
• Kids 2 Keeper junior zoo keeping workshops for kids 3-18yrs
• Behind the Scenes tours
• Hand feed friendly free-range kangaroos
• Great value - just $85 for a family of four! (2 adults + 2 children)
• FREE parking, on-site café, picnic areas, free gas BBQ's
Australia\\\\'s largest and most spectacular horse riding centre with 200 horses to choose from and 3000 acres to explore is only 1 hour north of Sydney. We offer both free range horse riding, where you go out on your own or you can take a relaxing guided horse ride with one of our friendly guides to assist you. You can ride up to the natural rock pools for a swim or follow the river as it meanders its way through lush green valleys. Altogether there are 50kms of unspoilt wilderness trails to explore, including ancient rainforest trails. Horse riding lessons and horse agistment are also available.
Skydive Sydney North Coast will show you a breathtaking views over Sydney’s heritage wetlands – Pioneer Dairy, Central Coast’s lakes, hinterland, and coastline. Located only 1,5 hours north from Sydney City. Free transfer daily from Sydney's CBD. No experience is necessary for you to feel the thrill of Tandem Skydiving. Our team of highly professional and experienced instructors will guide you through the basic steps of your jump and then it's up... up... and away for your Total Skydive Experience !!! Our team will take you to the edge!! Spectacular views of Sydney's North Coast and heritage listed wetland. Amazing viewing deck for the spectators. Australia's best views with Australia's best.
Price: up to 14,000ft tandem skydive $299 + $35 APF levy
Please enquire about our current seasonal specials