Ride the unique and beautiful Molly Morgan Range, experiencing the spectacular views of the Hunter Valley Wine Country and Lower Hunter and as far North as Barrington Tops, the northern boundary of the Upper Hunter.
Riding is available every day for the inexperienced (the beginner) and the experienced rider.
These are very popular for marriage proposals, Anniversaries and birthdays.Why not include a delicious picnic basket to celebrate!
Picnic rides are available for couples or for groups
For riders with some experience a personalised ride can take them to the higher ridges and lookouts where you have views of the valley as far as the eye can see, Even on the lower trails you can see most of the valley and wine country to the mountain bounderies, The Hunter Valley is quite large and diverse and its diversity can be captured from Hill Top.
Bookings are required.
Golden Door Elysia Health Retreat and Spa is a place for you to take time to reset your mind and body and gain a wealth of knowledge to create a healthier, happier and more motivated you.
Our all-inclusive health and wellness programs have been developed to motivate change and give you the tools you need for lasting results. Your stay will include everything from informative seminars, a huge range of activities, spa indulgences, relaxation and nutritious, healthy meals.
As leaders in the Health and Wellness industry, the team at Golden Door Health Retreat and Spa, Elysia will help you discover a fresh, new lease on life and a balance of mind, body and spirit to achieve life-long health and wellness.
Located in the beautiful NSW Hunter Valley, Golden Door Health Retreat offers magnificent views of vineyards and the Brokenback mountain range and the opportunity to breathe fresh country air each day. Featuring 74 stylish villas with one, two or three bedrooms, this exceptional property is the only purpose built Destination Health Retreat in Australia.
Golden Door Day Spa
Golden Door Day Spa is a haven of relaxation and healing, located within Golden Door Health Retreat, be indulged with a wide selection of body treatments, massages, facials and healing treatments from our highly specialised therapists and practitioners.
Enjoy a day of pure relaxation combining spa treatments, use of the steam room and spa bath or simply take some well-deserved time out with a book or magazine in our spacious relaxation room.
• 25 metre heated indoor lap pool
• Outdoor exercise pool
• Floodlit Tennis courts
• Indoor activity centre featuring basketball court
• 3 indoor activity studios
• Fully equipped gymnasium
• Cycle Room
• Indoor Basketball Court
• Wellness Centre
• Library where you can hire DVDs, CDs and books to help you unwind in your villa
• Boutique which offers a wide range of active wear, books, CDs, gifts and incidentals you may have forgotten to bring with you
• 26 wet and dry treatment rooms, including a double room to share with a friend or loved one
• Purpose built Vichy shower rooms
• Manicure and pedicure beds
• Separate male and female luxurious change facilities and relaxation lounges
• Separate male and female steam rooms and spa baths
• A spacious relaxation lounge
• Private sun gardens
• Purpose built signature Watsu pool suite.