Get out of the city and experience the Australian bush like never before!! The Australian Reptile Park is the best family FUN day out! Exciting wildlife shows, loads of animal interaction and great customer service is what we are famous for!
• Meet Elvis, the crankiest crocodile in Australia
• See reptiles up-close and meet loads of cuddly Aussie animals
• Professional photos with furry and scaly new friends
• Venomous snake and funnel web spider milkings – the only place to see this in Australia!
• Children’s reptilian adventure playground
• Animal Encounters - get up close and personal with our animals
• Kids 2 Keeper junior zoo keeping workshops for kids 3-18yrs
• Behind the Scenes tours
• Hand feed friendly free-range kangaroos
• Great value - just $85 for a family of four! (2 adults + 2 children)
• FREE parking, on-site café, picnic areas, free gas BBQ's
Experience a bush “Christmas in July” Wild Sleep Out at Walkabout Park with ranger-led nocturnal animal interactions, Christmas tree and Santa, Christmas bush-dinner, hot gluwein around the campfire, 3m x 3m tent and all camping equipment, hot showers and breakfast included. Adults $200. Children (age 3 to 17) $100. Family sharing a tent (2 adults & 3 children) $400.
Christmas in July at Walkabout Park
Every Saturday night in July 2011 is Christmas at Walkabout Park
With a Christmas tree, hot “gluwein” (spiced mulled wine) and hot chocolate around the campfire, a bush Christmas buffet and a visit from Santa plus lots more Christmas fare, what could be more Christmassy than this?
After lots of Christmas animal action, and warm from the food and drink and the campfire, retire to your comfortable 3m x 3m tent. All camping equipment is provided, and there are hot showers!
Wake up to the sounds of the bush as the animals emerge to join you for breakfast - literally.
Program runs from 5:30pm Day 1 to 9:30am Day 2 and you’re welcome to stay in the park until 5pm. Prices include all ranger-led activities, tents, sleeping gear, dinner, breakfast and Christmas fun.
Adults - $200 | Children aged 3 to 17 - $100 Family 2 Adults + 3 Children sharing 1 tent - $400
Australia\\\\'s largest and most spectacular horse riding centre with 200 horses to choose from and 3000 acres to explore is only 1 hour north of Sydney. We offer both free range horse riding, where you go out on your own or you can take a relaxing guided horse ride with one of our friendly guides to assist you. You can ride up to the natural rock pools for a swim or follow the river as it meanders its way through lush green valleys. Altogether there are 50kms of unspoilt wilderness trails to explore, including ancient rainforest trails. Horse riding lessons and horse agistment are also available.